Police say no shooting on Las Vegas Strip after panic breaks out

Police say no shooting on Las Vegas Strip after panic breaks out

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Las Vegas Metropolitan Police say there was no shooting on the Las Vegas Strip after alarm ejected Saturday night.

Police said beginning reports demonstrated there was gunfire at the MGM Grand valet region around 10:42 p.m.

Officials answered and took in a glass entryway had been broken, making an uproarious sound.

"There is no proof of gunfire nearby and the occasion is being scrutinized," LVMPD said in an explanation.

Capt. Brandon Clarkson with LVMPD told columnists one individual experienced minor wounds while falling in the quick frenzy.

The individual who broke the glass entryway was confined on doubt of annihilation of property, Clarkson said.

Video presented via online entertainment showed individuals scrambling across the Strip

Video presented via online entertainment showed individuals scrambling across the Strip

For more details of Las Vegas SHOOTING Swipe Up or Click the button below